Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1274376
Noticeable delay between selecting SmartProxy server role and when SmartProxy Affinity is populated
Last modified: 2017-06-07 14:45:38 EDT
Description of problem:
After selecting SmartProxy server role, if the user goes immediately to the Zone and selects SmartProxy Affinity, the UI displays No servers have the SmartProxy role. After a bit, the UI is properly populated.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Define Infrastructure Provider
2. Enter Provider Credentials
3. Refresh Relationships and Power States
4. Configure > Configuration, Settings accordion
5. Select "Server "EVM " (current)"
6. Server Control > Server Roles
7. Select SmartProxy
8. Click Save
9. Immediately go to: Zone "Default Zone" > SmartProxy Affinity tab
No servers found with SmartProxy role
Results populated after a minute or so
"Assign Hosts and Datastores to Embedded SmartProxies in Zone 'Zone: Default Zone'" fully populated
UI should wait for results to be populated
Satyajit, please review these and potentially redirect to Niyaz as appropriate.
This BZ has been closed since it was opened on a version of CloudForms that has reached the end of its lifecycle. If you find that this bug is still relevant, please open a new BZ against the relevant supported version of CloudForms.