Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1276623
Not possible to list errata from channel by last modified date
Last modified: 2015-11-23 04:02:44 EST
Description of problem:
rhn-satellite-exporter can create partial dump of channel with content limited by interval, it exports all data by last modified date. When we want to verify this content, we use API with same interval as parameter. API call channel.software.listErrata returns different result because it was changed to list by issue date instead of last modified date.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create dump with rhn-satellite-exporter with both --start-date and --end-date parameters.
2. Compare exported errata and errata returned by channel.software.listErrata API with same interval as parameter.
Errata does not match. API list errata only by issue date.
Errata does match. API can list errata by last modified date.
Working in Satellite 5.4
fixed in spacewalk master by adding additional parameter:
Tested on Sat 5.7, both Postgresql and Oracle db backend.
- Updated to spacewalk-java-2.3.8-119.el6sat
- Did a new export with same parameters as in comment 6
- Did an API call with new signature (listErrata(key2, channel, startDate, endDate, True)), where last boolean True forces use of last modified date.
- Compared results of export and API call. Both contain 481 erratas, and are identical.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.