Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1285647
Border width will be expanded when long value added in Environment Variables for project
Last modified: 2016-05-12 13:15:22 EDT
Description of problem:
Added long value for "Environment Variables", border width for whole page will expand too long, (only reproduce with Firefox)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Browser: Firefox latest, Firefox 38.2.1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add to Project for a project from web console
2. Select "nodejs:0.10", expand detail by "Show advanced build and deployment options"
3. Input "Environment Variables" for both "Build Configuration" and "Deployment Configuration": input keys, then input long value, like below and then click "add" button besides the variable box:
4. Check the width for the whole web page
Border width for whole page will be expanded.
Border width for whole page form should be fixed, not to expand the width.
Not reproduced on Safari, IE and Chrome
Created attachment 1099154 [details]
long value added, box border and page border will be expanded
Fix in pull request
Commit pushed to master at https://github.com/openshift/origin
Fix for Bug 1285647 and issue 6025
- Border width will be expanded when long value added in Environment Variables for project
- Route link on overview is truncated even at wide browser widths
Not reproduced on origin:
Bug is verified