Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1286051
Unable to remove Dreamfactory from openshift marketplace online products
Last modified: 2016-01-05 09:45:59 EST
Created attachment 1099628 [details]
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use RHC command to create the following Dreamfactory application
rhc app create dreamfactory http://cartreflect-claytondev.rhcloud.com/reflect?github=dreamfactorysoftware/dreamfactory-openshift-cartridge -s
2. Now there should be Dreamfactory product being shown in your openshift online products
3. Now use the rhc command to delete the dreamfactory application
4. Now try removing the Dreamfactory from your openshift products
You will now not be able to remove the Dreamfactory product from the list of products. You will not be able to view the product dashboard, or cancel the subscription.
Have Dreamfactory completely removed from my products list so that I can re-install it
I am totally stuck at this point. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have attached screenshots and the actual error message. I am not even able to subscribe to the dreamfactory openshift support from the product page. Anyway that can be resolved at a later stage. For now I need to get Dreamfactory off the product list, without which I will not be able to install it correctly.
A similar problem (but with a different product - New Relic ) is discussed on bug report with ID: Bug 1145676
I have been working on the issue that you brought to our attention. I would like to ask you for more details if you don't mind.
1. What tier are you using in OpenShift Online? Is it free/bronze/silver tier?
2. Did you add the DreamFactory cartridge from Marketplace to the list before you created the application? I have tried to reproduce the issue but the DreamFactory cartridge is not added in product list after I created the app and I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that either.
I would appreciate any details you can provide for this issue.
Sorry missed the earlier email requesting for more information
1) Openshift Plan: Bronze
2) I just created the application as per the rhc command I saw on github. It automatically added the product to marketplace products list.
P.N: Dreamfactory has released ver 2.x for openshift and I have been able to get that up and running without any issues. Thanks
Thanks for the your response. So, from what you just mentioned above, I understand that the issue has been resolved in Dreamfactory 2.x. Is that correct? If so, I will close this bug since the issue no longer exists.
With the new cartridges I have no issues so far. So I think it can be closed :-)
Thanks for the confirmation. The bug is now closed. Let's us know if you encounter any issues with OpenShift Online in the future.