Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1286854
With Wayland, gnome-nibbles' background is not perfect
Last modified: 2015-11-30 20:48:47 EST
Created attachment 1100655 [details]
gnome-nibbles' game table
Description of problem:
Even though this issue doesn't affect the gameplay, gnome-nibbles' look is not perfect with Wayland.
I'd assume that a Gtk3 widget doesn't behave as expected. I'm attaching a screenshot for reference.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Easily (but not always) reproducible.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launch gnome-nibbles
2. Maximize the window
3. Start a new game
1. The playground's wallpaper is "off-center"
1. The background should fill all the game's table.
1. If the window is maximized while the game is in progress, it seems that this bug isn't reproducible.
2. I assumed this is related to Wayland, but I haven't tried with a Xorg session yet.
3. Gnome 3.18 on bare metal + Amd video card + radeon (Open Source) driver.
It's a longstanding bug that has nothing to do with Wayland. It's fixed in 3.20, but 3.20 is a total rewrite of the game, so it's not something that can be backported to 3.18.