Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1288174
VM/Template/Pool dialogs needs polishing
Last modified: 2016-07-05 04:01:04 EDT
Description of problem:
1) New VM/Template/Pool - Boot options - Attach CD checkbox in the middle, Dropdown menu of CDs not alligned with other dropdowns (few pixels to the left)
2) New VM/Template/Pool - Resource Allocation - CPU Shares and CPU Pinning topology text boxes should be horizontally aligned with other widgets.
3) New VM/Template/Pool - Random generator - checkbox not aligned with other dropdown menus on top (few pixels missing)
4) New VM/Template/Pool - Host - Use specific host menu not aligned
5) New VM/Template/Pool - Initial run - checkbox not aligned with dropdowns on top
6) New VM/Template/Pool - System - Provide custom serial number policy checkbox - not aligned properly
7) New VM/Template/Pool - Foreman/Satellite - dropdown menu should be aligned with top dropdowns
Based on bug 1231159
Bug tickets must have version flags set prior to targeting them to a release. Please ask maintainer to set the correct version flags and only then set the target milestone.
Moving from 4.0 alpha to 4.0 beta since 4.0 alpha has been already released and bug is not ON_QA.
This https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/57065/ patch brings lots of enhancements to this dialogs. Once merged, please check if this bug is still relevant.
it has been fixed by 57065 - moving to modified.
verified in ovirt-engine-webadmin-portal-22.214.171.124-0.1.el7ev.noarch
oVirt 4.0.0 has been released, closing current release.