Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1288633
php_values in "/etc/httpd/conf.d/owncloud.conf" respectively "/etc/httpd/conf.d/owncloud-defaults.inc" 'are not set'
Last modified: 2016-04-05 05:39:41 EDT
Description of problem:
E.g. when loading from "http://<server_name>/owncloud" "php_post_max_size" should
be set by "/etc/httpd/conf.d/owncloud.conf" to 10G, but it is still set to the
default "Master value" of 8M, etc.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 7.0.11-1.el6.noarch
Additional involved packages:
How reproducible: always.
I skip your next proposed paragraphs and make it short:
* the files in "/etc/httpd/conf.d/" are read by "/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf"
by the statement "Include conf.d/*.conf" at ca. line# 221 in the file
* according to the description of the apache-2.2-Include-Directive in the
apache-documentation, the files are read by the above statement in
alphabetical order; so
1st is read "/etc/httpd/conf.d/owncloud.conf" with its included file
"/etc/httpd/conf.d/owncloud-defaults.inc" which contains the
2nd is read "/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf"
* the module "modules/libphp5.so" is loaded by "/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf",
so this module is not yet loaded when (finally)
"/etc/httpd/conf.d/owncloud-defaults.inc" gets loaded.
* "/etc/httpd/conf.d/owncloud-defaults.inc" has the following statements for
the "php_value"s ( the "[...]" are statements omitted by me, or comments):
[e.g] php_value php_post_max_size 10G
* because "libphp5.so" is not yet loaded when interpreting the above
conditional statement, no "php_value"s are set.
* you may test this, by replacing the original "/usr/share/owncloud/index.php"-
file by a file "/usr/share/owncloud/index.php" containing:
* if you e.g. rename the file "/etc/httpd/conf.d/owncloud.conf" to
"/etc/httpd/conf.d/powncloud.conf" ('after "php.conf"'), then everything
works correctly (besides: [I suppose you may not add cyclic-depending-bugs]
see "Attachment" [following soon]).
* actually I have made a mistake above it is not 'see "Attachment"' but it
should be: 'see Additional Comments:".
* here the completion: to have work it correctly, you must also solve
Bug 1288650 .
"/etc/httpd/conf.d/owncloud.conf" and "/etc/httpd/conf.d/owncloud-defaults.inc"
are from the package "owncloud-httpd-7.0.11-1.el6.noarch"
The EPEL6 version of owncloud is about to have it's final update of 7.0.13
That is the point this gets EOL'd and will be retired.
If the 7.0.13 update does not solve this for you please migrate to the supported EL7 release or the supported upstream release for EL6.
Note that despite the identical naming I have confirmed that the httpd 2.4 + mod_php in EL7 does not exhibit this issue and correctly displays the max 10G size.