Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1290005
Openstack: Heat stacks in non-admin tenants are not collected
Last modified: 2016-08-24 10:12:12 EDT
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have an openstack with the following orchestration stack setup:
- a stack in 'admin' tenant; admin has 'admin' and 'heat_template_owner' roles
- a stack in 'non-admin' tenant; admin has 'admin' and 'heat_template_owner' roles
2. Add the openstack, using the admin account, to cfme
3. Refresh relationships and Power States
Only the stack in 'admin' tenant is collected.
Both stacks are collected.
This issue is present in 5.4 _only_.
I _wasnt_ able to reproduce this issue in 5.5.