Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1290274
[Docs] [Providers] Check syntax and links
Last modified: 2016-04-27 20:32:44 EDT
The Managing Providers guide must be reviewed to standardize use of AsciiDoc syntax and to update links to other guides in the Red Hat CloudForms documentation suite.
This includes the following items -
* Remove any procedure titles
* Remove any 'Result::' blocks
* Use 'btn:[Button Name]' for buttons
* Use +Text+ for labels and replaceables
* Ensure delimiters (e.g. ======) are six characters long
* Update links to other guides in the suite to use the correct title and
Assigning to Suyog for review.
Assigning Dayle as the QA contact.
Dayle - could you take a look at the changes for this bug?
Changes have been reviewed and have been merged into master.
This content is live on the Customer Portal.