Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1290433
A non-management network is allowed to be chosen as a host gateway
Last modified: 2016-01-25 07:09:54 EST
Description of problem:
A non-management network is allowed to be chosen as a host gateway on oVirt with MultipleGatewaysSupported disabled.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create cluster cl1 with management network net1
2. Create cluster cl2 with management network net2 in the same DC
3. Attach net2 to cluster cl1
4. Add a host to cluster cl1 and make both network to be attached to it.
5. Set MultipleGatewaysSupported to be diabled.
6. Try to configure net2 as a host gateway.
The action is allowed
The action should be blocked.
Why did you close it, if it wasn't tested?
QA do not have a good way to test that, so we agreed to close that.