Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1295296
[Docs] [Infrastructure] Check syntax and links
Last modified: 2016-04-27 20:31:18 EDT
The Managing Infrastructure and Inventory guide must be reviewed to standardize use of AsciiDoc syntax and to update links to other guides in the Red Hat CloudForms documentation suite.
This includes the following items -
* Remove any procedure titles
* Remove any 'Result::' blocks
* Use 'btn:[Button Name]' for buttons
* Use +Text+ for labels and replaceables
* Ensure delimiters (e.g. ======) are six characters long
* Update links to other guides in the suite to use the correct title and
Section Number and Name:
Describe the issue:
Suggestions for improvement:
Assigning to Shikha for review.
These changes have already been merged -- moving bug to VERIFIED.
This content is now live on the Customer Portal.