Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1295608
[Docs] [Deploying OpenShift] Check Syntax and Links
Last modified: 2016-04-27 20:32:04 EDT
The Deploying OpenShift Enterprise with Red Hat CloudForms guide must be reviewed to standardize use of AsciiDoc syntax and to update links to other guides in the Red Hat CloudForms documentation suite.
This includes the following items -
* Remove any procedure titles
* Remove any 'Result::' blocks
* Use 'btn:[Button Name]' for buttons
* Use +Text+ for labels and replaceables
* Ensure delimiters (e.g. ======) are six characters long
* Update links to other guides in the suite to use the correct title and
Assigning to Shikha for review.
I have reviewed and updated the syntax and links for Deploying OpenShift guide.
Dayle, please review the merge request.
The changes look good to me - thanks Shikha!
https://gitlab.cee.redhat.com/rhci-documentation/docs-Red_Hat_CloudForms/merge_requests/107 has been merged.
This content is now live on the Customer Portal.