Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1295614
[Docs] [ServiceNow] Check Syntax and Links
Last modified: 2016-04-27 20:32:54 EDT
The Integration with ServiceNow guide must be reviewed to standardize use of AsciiDoc syntax and to update links to other guides in the Red Hat CloudForms documentation suite.
This includes the following items -
* Remove any procedure titles
* Remove any 'Result::' blocks
* Use 'btn:[Button Name]' for buttons
* Use +Text+ for labels and replaceables
* Ensure delimiters (e.g. ======) are six characters long
* Update links to other guides in the suite to use the correct title and
Assigning to Shikha for review.
The changes look good, and the request is now merged.
This content is now live on the Customer Portal.