Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1295616
[Docs] [REST] Check Syntax and Links
Last modified: 2016-04-27 20:31:15 EDT
The Red Hat CloudForms REST API guide must be reviewed to standardize use of AsciiDoc syntax and to update links to other guides in the Red Hat CloudForms documentation suite.
This includes the following items -
* Remove any procedure titles
* Remove any 'Result::' blocks
* Use 'btn:[Button Name]' for buttons
* Use +Text+ for labels and replaceables
* Ensure delimiters (e.g. ======) are six characters long
* Update links to other guides in the suite to use the correct title and
Thank you for the needinfo request.
Assigning Suyog as the QA contact. Suyog - would you be able to take a look at the changes for this bug?
This content is now live on the Customer Portal.