Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1295904
Six failing unittests on ironic component test Jenkins build
Last modified: 2016-09-06 12:20:02 EDT
Created attachment 1111922 [details]
Console output from build
Description of problem:
There are currently six failing unittests for the ironic component test build
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to the internal Jenkins gerrit manual trigger page
2. Enter 'change:62635' as your query
3. Select the radio box for the change
4. Click the 'trigger selected' button
5. Click the 'rhos-unittest-gerrit-ironic-rhel-7.2' link to the build that was kicked off.
6. (Once the build has begun) click the 'console output' button
1. Build is successful and output indicates all unittests passed.
1. Build fails and six unittests fail e.g. build 15.
 - https://rhos-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/job/rhos-unittest-gerrit-ironic-rhel-7.2/
 - https://rhos-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/gerrit_manual_trigger/
 - https://rhos-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/job/rhos-unittest-gerrit-ironic-rhel-7.2/15/console
The tests seems to be fixed now.
As a note, we've started working on adding Ironic to octario , OSP7 and OSP8 is already up and running (9 is on the way).
Hi! Judging by comment 2 we can close this bug. Please feel free to reopen if something else has to be done.