Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1297383
Share Process Image / PDF doesn't work
Last modified: 2016-04-01 09:57:40 EDT
Created attachment 1113592 [details]
Description of problem:
Share Process Image / Share Process PDF generates invalid html
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open a BP
2. Run the button-bar menu options "Share Process Image" / "Share Process PDF"
3. The popup dialog contains a very short html string, without the Image or PDF, e.g.
Share Process Image:
Share Process PDF:
<object data="data:application/pdf;base64,[B@3c4d6fb3" type="application/pdf"></object>
Invalid image / pdf in the html
Valid base63 image / pdf data should be in the html.
See attachments for examples. These can be placed in an html page to display the process image / pdf.
Created attachment 1113593 [details]
This commit was made before the 6.4.x branch was created, and is therefore in the 6.4.x branch.
Good job! But I have two marks:
1. I guess it will be better if we can add something like style="height:100%;width:100%" for pdf object. It is too small by default and needs some addition settings.
2. The second but more important: IE11 not support PDF objects. We have to create new Documentation issue to reflect this aspect, new issue about it or store PDF file on server side and include it with iFrame HTML tag. What do you think?
1. The height and width have been added to the pdf object.
2. I've created a new Documentation BZ https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1319863
Given that this section of the docs is very brief, I've suggested that a brief note about IE11 be added.
thank you for your efforts, it is looks good now.