Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1297391
'Next' button enabled without selecting a Lifecycle Environment in step 1C with manual publishing of updates selected
Last modified: 2016-04-29 12:18:48 EDT
Description of problem:
The Next button is enabled in step 1C of a deployment without selecting a Lifecycle Environment. No Lifecycle Environment is highlighted in blue color, all are white. Updates have 'After manually publishing them' selected.
I'm able to continue to next step, unsure what Lifecycle Environment does the deployment use.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new deployment, proceed to step 1C.
2. Select 'New Environment Path', create a new path, submit
3. The 'Next' button is automatically highlighted, click on it
4. In the next step, choose 'Cancel' and 'Exit and Delete'
5. Create another deployment, proceed to step 1C
6. The 'Next' button is enabled while no Environment Path is selected.
The 'Next' button is enabled while no Environment Path is selected
The 'Next' button should be grayed out when no Environment Path is selected
I see the problem. I'll assign this to me, John.