Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1299463
Filtering by tags not working when Project Explorer is in Repository view
Last modified: 2016-07-31 21:19:43 EDT
Description of problem:
If the Project Explorer is set to Repository view, the tag filtering doesn't work - the dropdown does not contain any tags. If you switch to Project view, it works, if you then switch back to Repo view, there are again no tags to choose from.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Authoring, set the Project Explorer to Project view. Enable tag filtering.
2. In a package 'org.pkg', create a DRL file 'tagged.drl' and add a tag, 'testTag'. (Save.)
3. Check that the tag is available in Project Explorer.
4. Switch to Repository view and navigate to src -> main -> resources -> org -> pkg.
5. Open again the Filter by Tag dropdown.
Filter by Tag dropdown is now empty (contains only '-- none --').
Filter by Tag dropdown contains the option 'testTag'.
Most probably a by-product of bug 1296498.
The component that was getting the tags for each item was using the wrong path.
This was included in 6.2.1 CR2. The issue is fixed.
I have set the flag for 6.2.1, since this has shown there.