Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1300248
"Cancel" button does not hide error message
Last modified: 2017-03-23 00:11:41 EDT
Description of problem:
If user do not enter valid email error message shows. Then if user cancel adding new user error message is still visible in left upper corner.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. click on "Add User" and enter invalid email.
2. click "Save". error message shows.
3. click "Cancel". Error message has moved to left upper corner of page.
Error message does not hide when add user form is canceled.
Error message hides when add user form is canceled.
Actually it working correct. What i do is,
1. clicked on AddUser and entered mooo.in as in the email field.
2. It shows error msg. I just clicked Cancel button but it simply left out from that page and returned back to Admin page.
3. Nothing is shown left upper corner
Created attachment 1127582 [details]
Form before caceling
Created attachment 1127583 [details]
screen with error message
I still see error message there. There is change now that after change of focus(for example click somewhere) error message disappears. But I think that error dialog like this should disappear with submitting of "Add user" form.
I checked with that, it works fine with chrome but not in firefox..
I still see this issue in
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux x86_64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0