From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7)
Description of problem:
I've been using mod_jk2 for a while in FC2, specifically
mod_jk2-4.1.27-13. It works fine.
I tried installing mod_jk2-2.0.4-4jpp_4rh from RHAS on some WS3
machines, and the uri mappings do not appear to work correctly,
despite no changes in the mappings. All I've tried to do is get the
Tomcat admin servlet to work:
It appears that a call to /admin/ correctly maps over to Tomcat, but
most (!) subpaths do not, ie, the main page comes up but the images
Replacing mod_jk2.so with the one from mod_jk2-4.1.27-13 gets
everything working again.
Looking at CHANGES.txt, it appears that this is an unreleased version
of mod_jk2, whereas the mod_jk2-4.1.27 I'm using is actually rev 2.0.4.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. try to map a uri to the admin servlet.
Please modify your uri mapping to:
With the $, the regular expression that comes after it will be parsed
properly and all subpaths will map correctly.
Please note that this is listed in the release notes on the beta 2
website as well:
Thanks for the response on this.
However, I wasn't part of the beta and the url you gave doesn't work. :)
I just added the channel and installed the release. I can't find any
mention of this in the docs, and the sample workers2.properties has
the old style in it. I really think someone should consider
documenting this and fixing the example, it would be very helpful. :)
We had just moved the beta website, and the release note can now be
Our next release of mod_jk2 will have that fixed. :)