Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1300335
[UI] not working/unrelated "Accept All" link on "Create Cluster - 2. Select Hosts" page
Last modified: 2018-01-29 23:52:04 EST
Created attachment 1116658 [details]
Create Cluster - 2. Select Hosts page
Description of problem:
There is "Accept All" link on "Create Cluster - 2. Select Hosts" page, which does not work and seems quite unrelated to this place as all considered hosts should be already accepted before creating new cluster (and not accepted hosts are not visible in the list of available hosts on this page).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Prepare, install and configure cluster for USM accordingly to documentation.
2. Login to USM web UI and accept some of the "discovered hosts".
3. Navigate to Clusters -> Create Cluster, fill cluster name and continue to the next page "2. Select Hosts"
* Only accepted hosts are visible between "Available Hosts"
* Clicking to "Accept All" link do "nothing".
As "Accepting discovered nodes" task seems quite unrelated to the "Create Cluster" task and should be done before from another page, there shouldn't be "Accept All" button.
Accept All does not belong on this page.
Tested and VERIFIED on:
# rpm -qa rhscon*
"Accept All" link was removed from the create cluster wizard - page "2. Select Hosts".