Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1305477
Version 2.0.2 is available and little spec file error
Last modified: 2016-04-13 11:34:38 EDT
Description of problem:
An new version is released.
-Fix regression in database writer that caused it to strip certain special
characters (characters from Unicode plane > 0).
- Fix bug in repair function that caused it to strip non-ASCII characters.
- Flush temporary file before opening attachment. [#390]
- Disable password generator when showing entry in history mode. [#422]
- Strip invalid XML chars when writing databases. [#392]
- Add repair function to fix databases with invalid XML chars. [#392]
- Display custom icons scaled. [#322]
- Allow opening databases that have no password and keyfile. [#391]
- Fix crash when importing .kdb files with invalid icon ids. [#425]
- Update translations.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
I've reverted to 0.4.4, but submitted 2.0.2 as keepassx2, and incorporated this. Thanks!