Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1308385
Couldn't establish socket connection successfully on Chrome, Safari
Last modified: 2016-05-12 13:13:28 EDT
Created attachment 1127146 [details]
Description of problem:
In V3 STG env, always failed to get build log, deployment log and pod log,pod terminal.Reproduces on Chrome, Safari. Firefox43 and IE11 work well
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to STG env on web console
2. Create application on web console
3. When in running status, watch build log, deployment log, pod log and pod terminal
3. Couldn't get these logs neither could access pod terminal on web console
3. Should watch log successfully and access pod terminal
Version of Chrome and Safari:
I cannot recreate with Chrome 48. Websockets and build logs work fine.
checked on Chrome 48, works fine as you said.
How about Safari 9 on your side?
I just validated things are working on safari 9. I think the certs may not have been set up yet on the server at the time this was reported (was still using self-signed certs). Safari has a known issue with "accepting certs" not fully accepting the certs into the keychain so subsequent websocket requests don't work. You can install the cert other ways and that allows it to work as expected.
Please double check it works for you as well now.
Checked again, after trusting certificates on Safari, it works as expected