Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1313244
NetFlix does not work, if fedora-user-agent-chrome is installed
Last modified: 2016-03-01 06:49:22 EST
Description of problem:
NetFlix with google-chrome does not work, if fedora-user-agent-chrome is installed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install google-chrome-stable
2. start it,log into netflix, start playback -> Error m7111-1957-205032
3. stop chrome, deinstall fedora-user-agent-chrome
4. start it,log into netflix,
5. erase cookies https://netflix.com/clearcookies
6. start playback
Why was it installed ?
Why can it not be configured ?
Why do we have to erase it ? deactivating it, did not do the trick. It's pure existance stopped NetFlix from working.
What does it do, to have an impact by pure existence ?
Chrome obviosly does not need it .
thank you for your bug report. The issue was fixed with commit  and the new version including the fix is already being published to Chrome Store.
 - https://github.com/tpopela/fedora-user-agent-chrome/commit/7d36204e00e844754f582ebb28feb89068a592f6
For the rest of your questions please look at bug 1266569.