Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1315374
Unable to open designer after model of active process checked
Last modified: 2016-04-05 04:41:29 EDT
Description of problem:
User is unable to open designer, if he previously opened model of active process instance.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create process (Start -> User Task -> End)
2. Save process
3. Open project editor
4. Build Project
5. Go to process definitions
6. Start given process
7. Go to active process instances
8. In options of given process open 'Process Model'
9. Close shown model
10. Go back to project authoring
11. Try to open given process
In step 11. there is always opened project editor, user is not able to open designer for given process
In step 11. there user is able to open designer for given process
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1315981 ***
Fix for this was commited after tag for 6.3.0.ER1 was created. I am marking this as modified. Can be moved to ON_QA as soon as new 6.3.0 build will be available.
Verified on 6.3.0.ER2