Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1316644
Clusters page information
Last modified: 2016-11-13 19:05:02 EST
Description of problem:
On 'Clusters' page some information is missing and some does not follow the design.
1. In design there's how much of space in cluster is used the same information as on related cluster dashboard (X of X used). However as of now UI shows free space instead (X free of X total) on 'Clusters' page. That could confuse a user because on one page he/she sees free space and on other pages he/she sees used space.
2. These numbers for free (better to be used) space and total space are not correct. It seems they are hard coded on the page and so they never change. Whilst on clusters/main dashboard they are already dynamically generated.
3. The donut chart for IOPS does not make much sense. What's maximum for IOPS? Via design there should be different chart a sparkline chart.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Clusters page
Information about cluster space is not correct. Moreover it does not follow the design.
Correct information which follow design more is shown.
2) most of cases are correct, there are BZs for rest
3) solved with another graph type
--> this BZ Verified and for rest there are BZs