Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1316704
[RFE] Add authentication support for NIS servers
Last modified: 2016-03-11 11:12:50 EST
- What is the nature and description of the request?
As an admin I need the ability to use more authentication methods, including the authentication provider NIS that helps create and update users on any server that is set up and connected to it.
- Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
It is already set up and used to authenticate users across several existing servers.
- How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Bind the NIS server to the OSE cluster
- Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
Not that I could find
- List any affected packages or components.