Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1316709
satellite 5.7 System Set Manager Errata Category filtering not working.
Last modified: 2018-04-10 10:00:08 EDT
Description of problem:
Under System Set Manager, Errata category filtering not working.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Tested on Satellite 5.7.0
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Satellite as admin.
2. click on 'Systems'.
3. select a any system with Errata.
4. click 'Manage' in the right corner above to go into System Set Manager view.
5. click on the 'Errata' tab.
6. open the dropdown box and select any category to be filtered, then click on "Show".
The returned list shows ALL the erratas. The dropdown box will go back to 'All', as if step 6 doesn't have any effect.
The returned list is from the chosen category in step 6.
I just tried this on Sat5.7 with spacewalk-java-2.3.8-123 and filtering errata (Non-Critical/Bug Fix Advisory/Product Enhancement Advisory/Security Advisory) works for me as expected.
Federico, just note that Show button generates a regular POST request and whole page needs to be reloaded.
Based on Comment#3 I'm switching the component to redhat-access-plugin-sat5. It looks the plugin interferes with Satellite WebUI.