Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1316959
can not scroll detail on subscription to the end of page
Last modified: 2018-02-21 11:51:07 EST
Description of problem:
I can not scroll detail on subscription to the end of page
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
mine browser: firefox-44.0.2-3.fc23.x86_64
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Upload manifest with subscription with higher number of provided products
2. Go to Content -> Red Hat Subscriptions -> click "0 out of 1" and ensure provided products list is long enough
3. Attempt to use mouse wheel or right most scroll bar to scroll to end of page
It is not possible to get to the end
It should be possible to scroll down
Moving 6.2 bugs out to sat-backlog.
Connecting redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/17159 from this bug
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/17159 has been resolved.
1) enabled multiple repositories to create a long list of product content
2) Navigated to subscription details, selected one and navigated to product content page
3) list was longer than 1 screen, tested scroll bar and was able to scroll
Created attachment 1317287 [details]
Since the problem described in this bug report should be resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a resolution of ERRATA.
> For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated files, follow the link below.
> If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.