Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1317276
Web interface don't start when not all host with storages is up
Last modified: 2016-03-22 10:19:24 EDT
Created attachment 1135948 [details]
Description of problem:
1. Have DC default (hosted engine).
2. Have 3 clusters. (one cluster it is two hosts with NFS for hosted engine and only hosted engine VM active).
3. All host in clusters have local NFS share with storage domain
4. If ONE!! host is down - ovirt engine don't start web interface and don't start HA VMs. It's do forewer check!
1. Web interface will start
2. Storage domains and host will checks in backgroud like if engine allready was stared and one of hosts is down.
Why don't split datacenters? I was think to use clutser with hosted engine to start other VMs from domain.
If i down HP3 host - Engine Web UI don't start forever!
What is 'local NFS share' ? Where's the NFS server?
Can you provide some logs?
What version is this?
Closing with insufficient data. If you can provide needed info, please reopen the bug.