Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1317277
Web interface don't start when not all host with storages is up
Last modified: 2016-04-13 02:50:31 EDT
Description of problem:
1. Have DC default (hosted engine).
2. Have 3 clusters. (one cluster it is two hosts with NFS for hosted engine and only hosted engine VM active).
3. All host in clusters have local NFS share with storage domain
4. If ONE!! host is down - ovirt engine don't start web interface and don't start HA VMs. It's do forewer check!
1. Web interface will start
2. Storage domains and host will checks in backgroud like if engine allready was stared and one of hosts is down.
Why don't split datacenters? I was think to use clutser with hosted engine to start other VMs from domain.
If i down HP3 host - Engine Web UI don't start forever!
Created attachment 1135949 [details]
I don't really follow the issue. Which host is down in step 4? The one running hosted engine VM?
Or a different host in other cluster?
"don't start web interface" - you mean the management UI is not available as the engine is actually not running?
@Badalyan also please attach all the logs (engine.log and ui.log)
@Badalyan - does this still happen to you? If yes, could you please provide the info asked above?
We don't have enough information on what has happened. Closing this issue - if it still happens, please feel free to reopen and add all the info requested.