Description of problem:
- systemd-nspawn-v229 does not set SELinux label correctly (/dev/console)
- Fixed in https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/2816 but the patch is not backported in Fedora-rawhide.
- systemd-v230 is not going to get released soon. It would be nice to have the fix in Fedora before the next upstream release.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
systemd < v230 (still unreleased)
Cannot start rkt with the default nspawn-based stage1 when SELinux is enabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start a rkt container with the default nspawn-based stage1
- Fails with SELinux
- Works without SELinux errors
- See related issues:
I presume this should be fixed in F24 too. Should be easy enough to backport once the freeze is over.
Yes if people want rkt to work...
This bug was accidentally moved from POST to MODIFIED via an error in automation, please see firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
systemd-229-8.fc24 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 24. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-5f8a34340d
systemd-229-8.fc24 has been pushed to the Fedora 24 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-5f8a34340d
systemd-229-8.fc24 has been pushed to the Fedora 24 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.