I am using netscape-communicator-4.72-6 on RedHat-6.2 to report this bug.
1) I open http://developer.redhat.com/bugzilla/ and the grey bar says
2) I choose "Enter a new bug report" and bugzilla claims I am not logged in
and prompts me for username/password.
3) I login and get to the "Enter Bug" page. I am listed as logged in in the
grey bar and the page says "First, did you query the current database..."
4) I pick "bugzilla" as the product and get again asked for
5) After logging in again I finally get the bug report form.
Netscape's settings are as follows:
+ load images
+ java disabled
+ stylesheets enabled
+ accept all cookies/warn before accepting cookies
Confirmed for IE4, too. This problem was reported several times under other bug
I guess this problem is fixed nowadays... can anyone confirm?
Please reopen and change version to 2.18 if this problem still occurs with the
latest release of Bugzilla.