Description of problem:
up2date-lite doesn't build properly on solaris (Makefile,
1) some additional parameteters need to be passed to make
2) /etc/init.d/rhnsd needs to be moved out of /opt/redhat
3) needs misc. additional changes to get solaris package to build
1) needs misc. path changes to reflect solaris build environment
2) installation of rhnsd.sysconfig and rhnsd.init missing
3) parameters used for compilation of rhnsd.c resulted in paths are
being set to the temporary build/install location rather than the
destination install location
4) Certain directories/files missing in the resulting solaris package
5) need to export SUBPATH so that actions/Makefile installs properly
need to use $PREFIX/var/run/rhnsd.pid instead of /var/run/rhnsd.pid
patch will be attached.
Created attachment 104139 [details]
This includes all changes I made in order to build a working RHATu2d solaris
package on rhnsun3.
One of my changes seems to be a reversion of a prior change to buildpackage.sh
(using gnupro install rather than /usr/ucb/install) as /usr/ucb/install is not
currently installed on rhnsun3. If the latter is preferable in all cases, we
should remove that section of the patch.
I'll take a look at the patch
applied to cvs
using a different codebase now, so setting to notabug