We have a compose now, so we can build the final Docker images for RHSCL 2.2. I think we should do the following (if applicable):
1) Pull recent (properly tested) changes from upstream, if there are any.
2) Check usage message and fix if it is not correct.
3) Use this image as base (if not using s2i-base):
4) Bump Release label in Dockerfile.
5) If installing nss_wrapper, enable rhel-7-server-ose-3.2-rpms channel instead of rhel-7-server-ose-3.0-rpms.
6) Check whether test in dist-git works with the built image.
7) Use this command for building:
rhpkg container-build --repo-url=http://git.engineering.redhat.com/git/users/hhorak/hhorak-internal.git/plain/osbs-signed-packages/rhel-7.2.4-rhscl-rc1.0-20160517.repo
8) Send all local changes back to upstream.