Created attachment 1183139 [details]
Watch as each line contains artifacts from the longest line so far
Description of problem:
Log lines at the main window contain leftovers from previous lines.
the output is:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
By installing hercstudio and watching the log lines printed on the main window.
Problem does not heppwn when building the binary from source file on the same installation.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Fedora 24 Workstation
2. Install Hercstudio
3. run HerculeStudio from the command line or invoke from the gui menu
4. Create a minimal configuration file: File/New.../Ok/(name)/Save
5. Press on the "Power On" white button
Each short line contains leftover from the previous long line
Each line contains just the data of that line.
1. When building hercules studio on Fedora 24, this problem does not happen. The problem is only with the package from the Fedora 24 repository.
2. Further info (with pictures) can be found on Hercules Studio support site:
hercstudio-1.5.0-7.fc24 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 24. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-1e0de7b752
hercstudio-1.5.0-7.fc24 has been pushed to the Fedora 24 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-1e0de7b752
In hercstudio-1.5.0-7.fc24.x86_64 the problem is gone.
hercstudio-1.5.0-7.fc24 has been pushed to the Fedora 24 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.