Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 138444
update Japanese TeTeX environment
Last modified: 2013-07-02 19:03:08 EDT
Description of problem:
Now ASCII pTeX 3.1.4, mendexk 2.5a, pdvipsk 5.92b-1.6a are released.
I blush-uped tetex.spec from 2.0.2-23 as the following.
diff of tetex.spec and some patches are attached below.
* Tue Nov 9 2004 MATSUURA Takanori <email@example.com> - 2.0.2-23.1
- based on tetex-2.0.2-23.src.rpm from Fedora Core Rawhide
- updated pTeX to 3.1.4 (ptex-src-3.1.4, ptex-texmf-2.2)
- updated mendexk to 2.5a
- updated pdvipsk to 5.94a-1.6a
- install documents in ptex-texmf, ptex-src, pdvips, and pxdvi properly
- deleted Patch9 and fix preparation of ptex stuff
- latex2html is now non-JA-patched version. JA-patched latex2html is
renamed to jlatex2html. recommended by the author of JA patch.
Created attachment 106319 [details]
diffeence of tetex.spec from tetex-2.0.2-23
Created attachment 106320 [details]
Created attachment 106321 [details]
SHLIB fix for latex2html
thanks for the patches, it'll take a while to me to review them. But
one question before it. Why do you want to remove conversion of
Changes.txt and README.txt to unified encoding in the spec file?
At the lines 362-366 in patched spec file, Changes.txt and README.txt
I miss-deleted QA Contact.
Your changes were applied since tetex-2.0.2-26.