Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 141735
evolution connector problem
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:38:06 EDT
Description of problem:
I can connect with evolution connector to owa server but I can not
access folders. It looks like a problem with xml connector files
generated after evolution connector setup. They seem to have strange
characters in url for folders.
[root@smol-pachol DoruÄenÃ¡ poÅ¡ta]# more connector-metadata.xml
The part containing username looks especially strange when "\" is
substituted with %5c. Username was set as \PHA\mi037600.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 2.0 the
official version coming with FC3
How reproducible: always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start evolution
2. login to owa
3. select any folder
Actual results: error message containig url from xml connector file
Expected results: mail messages
I have tried to change system default language with no result.
Fedora Core 3 is now maintained by the Fedora Legacy project for security
updates only. If this problem is a security issue, please reopen and
reassign to the Fedora Legacy product. If it is not a security issue and
hasn't been resolved in the current FC5 updates or in the FC6 test
release, reopen and change the version to match.
Closing per lack of response to previous request for information.
This bug was originally filed against a much earlier version of Fedora
Core, and significant changes have taken place since the last version
for which this bug is confirmed.
Note that FC3 and FC4 are supported by Fedora Legacy for security
fixes only. Please install a still supported version and retest. If
it still occurs on FC5 or FC6, please reopen and assign to the correct
version. Otherwise, if this a security issue, please change the
product to Fedora Legacy. Thanks, and we are sorry that we did not
get to this bug earlier.