From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.3)
Description of problem:
Login to RHN, then point your browser to
You will get these error messages:
You do not have the appropriate permission set to access the requested
page. You may have reached this error page in one of several ways:
1. You are using Konqueror 3.0, which does not handle form
variables properly in all cases. Continuing to use Konqueror 3.0 will
have unexpected results. If you are using Konqueror 3.0, please use
2. Your login session has expired. For security reasons, Red Hat
Network terminates your login session after 15 minutes of inactivity.
To sign in again, click here.
3. You've found an error in our site. Please help us by sending an
email to email@example.com with details of how you received this
4. Your browser does not have cookies enabled. The Red Hat Network
requires cookies in order to function; if you have disabled them,
please re-enable them to use the site.
5. You've done something naughty. Stop it.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to RHN.
2. Click on Systems at the topmost red tab
3. Click on System Set Manager to the left
4. Click on Channels link within System Set Manager
5. Click on Config Channels link
Actual Results: Permission Error
Expected Results: I should have been allowed to configure channels.
Used the Mozilla browser with no cookie restrictions.
I'm unable to reproduce this; what is your user account? it may be related to your
This has affected the following accounts so far:
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 199385 ***