Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 146092
it'd be usefull update to the latest stable version
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:10:59 EST
Description of problem:
it'd be usefult update to the latest stable version ie. 2.2.23 since
2.2.13 is a bit outdated.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Created attachment 110436 [details]
updated config patch
Created attachment 110437 [details]
updated toollinks patch
it'd be nice to review the whole openldap spec file.
- update to 2.2.23
- remove the db (db4.2.52) dependencies and totaly remove from the
package since this's the current version since rhel4 and fc3.
- update MigrationTools-46
- remove buildin autoconf, automake
- update some patch (attached)
- remove syslog patch (already upstream)
- remove schema (already upstream)
- rework the build process after the db4.2.52 dependencie removal
I believe most of the changes you request are already in for long time.