Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1461318
Packages uploaded in the custom repository does not reflect size in the webui.
Last modified: 2017-09-22 15:12:38 EDT
Description of problem:
When we upload a new package to a custom repository from the satellite server webui, package get uploaded successfully. But when navigate to Content -> Packages and check the package details the package size is displayed as blank.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Red Hat Satellite v 6.2.9
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create custom product and repository in the Satellite v 6.2.9
2. Take some custom packages (which are not already synced on the satellite 6)
3. Upload packages in the repository via webui
4. Navigate to Content -> Packages -> Click on the package name and check the size.
It is displayed as :
Size ( Bytes)
Package size is not calculated so it is displayed as blank in the webui.
Even if we upload the package manually the package size should be calculated and displayed correctly in the webui.
- Copy custom packages in a directory
- Create repodata using "createrepo" command
- host this repository on the http and sync it on the satellite server in the custom repo created.
There is existing pulp bug for this issue : https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2754
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1450113 ***