Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1466349
Zoom does not show the right side of Applications Menu
Last modified: 2018-02-14 21:06:40 EST
Description of problem:
When I activate zoom in Gnome Classic or Gnome with Applications Menu extension, I sometimes can not see items on the right side of the Applications Menu. The problem occurs when a group (e.g. Favourites) contains more items than fit the height of the menu, so the right side becomes scrollable. Then (and only then) the items on the right are (partly) hidden. They can be (partly) seen when the picture is moved by mouse.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Gnome Classic or activate the Applications Menu extension.
2. Add as many applications to "Favorites" as they can not fit the height of the Applications Menu (To add, open app list in Activities - Super+A - then right-click an icon and choose "Add to Favorites").
3. Settings -> Universal Access -> Zoom -> Magnifier
4. Set Magnification to 3.00 and Screen part to "Full Screen".
5. Activate Zoom.
6. Open the Applications Menu and choose Favorites on the left.
The Favorites items on the right are (partly) hidden.
The Favorites items should be visible (not hidden).
Tested on x86_64 (bare metal and VM) in both Gnome Classic and Gnome.