Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 146643
Problems with the RHR2 documentation
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:19:00 EDT
Description of problem:
While trying to use the RHR2 partners doc. I found several items that
don't seem correct or are not clear.
1) The CD and DVD needed for CD and DVD tests must be Red Hat install
DVDs or CDs. I assume it wants CD1 but that is only a guess.
2) section 3.6 item 5 should be /roor/.ssh.... The leading "/" is missing.
3) Section 3.6. item 2, the kernel levels don't match. Probably should
state use the current kernel.
4) Section 3.6 item 4. It says to copy the CD iso to CD.iso. There are
4 or 5 CD isos for RHEL4. My guess is I needed to take the CD1 ISO
and copy it to CD.iso.
5) The note in section 3.7 states to disable the DVD test by editing
the hardware.conf file. Where is the file on the ispec server? Also, I
only specified CDROM on the ispec server and it still ran the DVD
test. Is this a doc issue or an ispec issue?
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
I looked at the latest document fixes these issues.