Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1469033
[atomic registry] Deleted project is still on Overview/Projects page till page refresh
Last modified: 2017-08-16 15:51 EDT
Description of problem:
Deleted project is still on Overview/Projects page till page refresh. Go to "Projects" page and delete it again, it prompt the project creator: cannot delete projects in project "xxia-proj".
After explicit page refresh, the project is not shown, though. But user is confused if user does not imagine to use fresh.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
registry console image (cockpit 141-3):
brew-.../registry-console v3.6 5cfa3998f500 2 hours ago 219.9 MB
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to registry console, create project xxia-proj
2. Go to Projects page, delete the project, then go to Overview again, check if the project is still shown
3. Got back to Projects, check if the project is still shown, and delete it again
4. Refresh page and check Overview/Projects
2. The project is still shown
3. The project is still shown. Delete it again, it will show: cannot delete projects in project "xxia-proj"
4. The project is not shown now
2. The project should disappear in Overview at once.
3. The project should disappear in Projects at once.
Fix has been merged upstream.
Checked against cockpit-147 with steps in "Steps to Reproduce", deleted projects will not be shown on Overview/Projects page.
Move to VERIFIED
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.