Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1473217
The function of "Delete all file systems..." doesn't work during Anaconda manual partition
Last modified: 2018-07-01 18:51:22 EDT
Created attachment 1301599 [details]
manual partition issue
Description of problem:
The function of "Delete all file systems" doesn't work during Anaconda manual partition.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install redhat-virtualization-host-4.1-20170714.1 via Anaconda GUI, and choose auto partitioning, finish all needed steps.
3. Reinstall redhat-virtualization-host-4.1-20170714.1 via Anaconda GUI.
4. Choose manual partitioning, click "-" to remove the selected mount point.
5. Clicking the pop-up select box "Delete all file systems which are only used by Red Hat Enterprise Linux Linux 7.x for x86_64".
6. Choose "Delete it" button.
7. Re-check the mount point.
1. After step 7, all the mount point still existing, the function of "Delete all file systems" doesn't work.
The mount point should be removed.
1. No such issue on previous 4.1.3 build(redhat-virtualization-host-4.1-20170706.0), so this is a regression bug.
2. Workaround: Don't select "Delete all file systems which are only used by Red Hat Enterprise Linux Linux 7.x for x86_64", then the mount point can be removed.
Created attachment 1301657 [details]
all log info