Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1475353
Add a new table that lists feature supportability matrix for cns 3.6
Last modified: 2017-09-28 13:35:13 EDT
Description of problem:
There are multiple new features that are being introduced with CNS 3.6 and there are lot of combinations of features that will need to be documented on whether the combination is supported or not.
It would be good if we have a table or any other better way that explains the supportability matrix.
1) Volume expansion + block volume
2) Geo-replication + Brick-multiplexing & block volumes
3) snapshot limits, snapshot on block volume
4) Geo-replication + snapshot
5) device, node removal + snapshot
So, it is important to call out with every detail on what is supported and what is not. Customer might end up trying out unsupported combination if we don't clearly document the supportability.