Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1478610
[GSS](6.4.z) Management Console: Change Server button does not shows very long server names.
Last modified: 2017-08-25 09:59:20 EDT
Created attachment 1309258 [details]
Change Server button from Runtime tab
Description of problem:
Management Console: Domain > Runtime tab > Server Status col > Change Server button
When the customer creates a server with very long name, the complete server name is not shown at Change Server pop-up.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a server name equals to `abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz` for instance.
2. Navigate thought Runtime tab and click Change Server button.
3. Unable to see the full name.
to see the full name, abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
1. I've made tests, but without any effect even with 200% and 400% zoom out on the browser.
2. Does not shows the full name in a tooltip when mouse over.
The width of the host / server selection popup is limited by design. After selecting the server you can see the full name in the main content area.