Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1479329
[RFE] Verify Route in Jenkinspipeline for OpenShift
Last modified: 2017-08-08 14:39:16 EDT
1. Proposed title of this feature request
Verify Route in Jenkinspipeline for OpenShift
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
We want to be able to have a functionality to verify a route in a Jenkinspipeline against OpenShift like the OpenShfit-Verify-Service in Jenkins
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
We want to test the route-connection before our integration tests are running against the route of our application in OpenShift
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Use the function "verify route"
6. For each functional requirement listed in question 5, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
Deploy an application in Openshift, e.g. JBoss-application and check if the route is set
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat bugzilla?