Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1480538
[atomic registry] When logout, access with and without '/registry' in url is confusing due to inconsistent behavior
Last modified: 2017-08-21 13:14:43 EDT
Description of problem:
When logout, access with and without '/registry' in url is confusing due to inconsistent behavior
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Registry console image: v3.6
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to registry console https://registry-console-default.*.rhcloud.com, then logout
2. When in logged out status, in another browser tab, access without '/registry' at the end in url, i.e. https://registry-console-default.*.rhcloud.com
3. When in logged out status, in another browser tab, access with '/registry' at the end in url, i.e. https://registry-console-default.*.rhcloud.com/registry
2. The page shows confusing "Your session has expired. Please log in again"
3. The page redirects to login page that has user/password input box
2. No matter with or without '/registry', should be consistent behavior to redirect to login page
Created attachment 1312074 [details]
Record: with and without tailing uri behavior inconsistently
It's not about the path, it's a browser caching issue.
This is fixed in cockpit 149.