Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1481009
systemd presets request - xpra.service, xpra.socket
Last modified: 2018-02-12 12:04:02 EST
* Does the service require post-rpm-installation configuration in order to be useful (for example, does it need manual edits to a configuration file)?
* Does the service listen on a network socket for connections originating on a separate physical or virtual machine?
It listens on the xpra port (14500) on all interfaces, as per the socket
* Is the service non-persistent (i.e. run once at startup and exit)?
* What is the exact name (or names) of the systemd unit files to be enabled?
* Is this request for all Fedora deliverables or only for some Editions (list them)?
Fesco ticket: https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/1759
Information provided directly by upstream:
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 27 development cycle.
Changing version to '27'.